Sunday, May 9, 2010

My place: Before and After

hallway the day I moved in

hallway with pics from all my travels

Kitchen before

Kitchen after, with dish dryer, plastic baskets, drip mats, and panoramic photos

Living room before

Living room after. I switched the furniture around and added some cool curtains.

Living room/dining room before

Living room/dining room after. Got rid of a granny tablecloth

Bare naked office before

Better office after

Office with flare

My room with a bit of flare; new curtains and a pretty runner to cover the largest bedroom set I have ever had in my life

2 comments:

  1. Your apt looks nice. I'm really missing my time abroad...but hopefully, I'll have new experiences,either abroad, or internationally-based right here at home. I'll let you know when I have news:-)

    ReplyDelete