Saturday, May 1, 2010

Freshman Culture Night

The Freshmen at ISCED have an inauguration "Baptism" which includes egging and other nasty foods thrown on them in addition to streamers and colored paper. Last year they cleaned up afterwards and got to enjoy a night of culture-dance, music, theater, and poetry. The continued the tradition again this year.
Puffy table decorations. I liked the green.


Members of the audience

Here are some highlight videos of the performances. I am trying to upload with a slow connection so I will add them as fast as that allows:



Solo Singer


Angola!



I'm sorry Tracy :) Bless his heart



Seu Jorge from Brazil's "Não vou nada bem" He has the distinct voice they are trying to imitate.



Funny dancing by one guy who might just be pregnant or maybe just drank too much beer



I don't know what was up with the high singing

No comments:

Post a Comment